Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quater Quick Draw

In a hotel in KC right now. Just ate some fiber rich cereal.
Did a quarter quick draw, which means, instead of 10x10 it was 4x25 blocks.
Push ups were good. Did them quick. Will need to work on form. Don't think I went down far enough. Not enough burning.
Sit ups were harder. Did 4x50. Good burning. Satisfactory workout.

The weather channel says there is a huge cold front coming through the midwest. Charles, if you have not finished your workout yet I would suggest getting it done before the wall of ice hits you.
It's supposed to drop around 40 degrees. Whew.

Keep warm.

We all suffer, but some of us choose when and where.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Just found your blog. Really like it.

Anton said...

Nice workout man. I like the quarter icon.

I've noticed I do two types of pushups. When I'm doing supersets and reps smaller than 20, I got all the way down to the ground, and most of the time fail to lock at the top. The other type is when I do large sets or max out, I only go down until the arms are parallel to the ground (sometimes not low enough), but lock out at the top. So in essence, I adjust form to the reps.

Word: ovizin

Def: a new drug to stimulate the ovaries

Use: Rhonda: "We've been trying for almost a year, but Brad and I still can't become pregnant."
Suzie: Have you tried ovizin? It really makes the eggs drop. In fact, right now I'm preparing for quintuplets!"

Ben said...

HA HA HA

Makes the eggs drop!


HA HA HA HA HA

Unknown said...

Once I ate some fiber rich cereal, but had a LOT! Like 5 bowls. I woke up in the night and vomited 2 or 3 times.

babimp

the sound a bag makes when it falls down the stairs

the bag went "babimp! babimp!" as it fell down the stairs.