Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hessew New Year!

It is new year's eve.

Biked yesterday for a half hour because it was terribly windy outside, and I'm still a baby.

Today, ran to the lake and back. Callin' it 3.3 to round off a grand total of...

2640 miles for the year.

Overall, I was quite please with running progress this year; however, miles dramatically decreased since August.
Not sure how this next semester's mileage will play out. I don't expect to see a lot of miles, but I do have high hopes for spring and summer.

Hessew New Year!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Impressive mile count for 2008!

So far, I've got 12 for 2009.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Nice mileage for 2008! I know the feeling about the mileage decreasing dramatically after August. I would say the best months for me were Jan-March 4 (the 50 mile run/crawl) and then May-August.

Anton said...

No worries on mileage man. Just go for quality.

Good work in 2008! You ran across the country.