Friday, December 12, 2008

Yesterday and Today

First real run yesterday in a long long time. Over a month I think.
Pushed the pace because a) I hadn't run in a long time and I was excited to get back, and b) I had a lot of built up tension from finals. It was in the 40s and raining. I didn't care. The lungs begged for air, the heart didn't know what was going on, and the legs got rid of some weakness. I am out of shape, but it felt great to get back out there.
Did a little over 5 miles in a little over 32 in. Right around 6:30s.
Finals are all done!
-----------------------
Today, ran 4 with Leah. Easy today. Legs tight from yesterday's run.
Nice easy run. around 8:30-8:45 pace.

Time for sleep.

I fly to Omaha tomorrow, but drive straight to KC as soon as I get there.
Family emergency.

Peace to all who welcome it and those who deserve it.

No comments: