Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Questions...

Felt slow, ran slow.
The legs were tight today.
Perhaps fatigue? Not enough water? Need more protein? Not enough recovery from long run? Need more stretching? Stop complaining and run faster?
Who knows...

First 8 down at The Mall. I stopped at the turn around to stretch the hip when I saw a pretty girl. I decided to run farther. Is it wrong to chase pretty girls?
Any ways, I guess it doesn't matter considering she turned off in another direction, which left me no time to grunt and flex my muscles (I've been told that's how to catch a pretty lady).

Finished with two on the track with Gustavo.
Light PT:
90 sit, 30 push, 2x1min. ab planks each side.
Gustavo is just getting back into shape and wants to do more running and PT. I just hope I can be as good of a teacher/mentor/motivator as Charles and Anton were to me. They have set the bar high.

10 mi. easy pace
1:29:50
Light PT:
90 sit, 30 push, 50 arm haulers, and some weird yoga moves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't really worry about speed right now...I mean, right now you are only getting back into running, so taking a month or so to get back into the swing of things is good enough. Or, maybe speed is good. I am not a coach. I am not an exercise physiologist.

Maybe one day you will catch one of the pretty girls! Do it!