Wednesday, March 25, 2009

edentulous • \ee-DEN-chuh-luss\

meaning: having no teeth.

Time to educate with the word of the day provided by
http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwwod.pl

Got outside today. 6.7 mi. averaged 8:03 pace. Nothing like what the Duke is knocking out, but it was good to get back out there. The sickness is starting to dissolve. Ran with the team. There were five of us all together. It was fun.
Got the mile time down to 3:09 for a short sprint downhill.
Threw is some strides and 3x 1min. ab planks.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Good you're out running and showing the sickness who's boss. Be careful running so fast downhill or you could end up edentulous!

Unknown said...

Wow! World Record you!

Word of the day is a good idea. We all could learn some new ones...

Anton said...

Rock on dude! You should enter the Olympics. Do it. Do it. Do it!

Who's the duke?

I like the word of the day. I did that for three weeks in collage, then got bored since I never used the words.

I like the verification ones though:

Word: imool
Def: A working donkey released by the Apple company.

Sentence: I can't wait to get my new iMool. Then I can take my wagon to the market.

Ben said...

I'm going to order a imool as soon as possible!