Saturday, May 9, 2009

Begining a tradition

Perhaps some of you may recall at the end of last semester, on the day of the very last final, I went for a run. It was a joyous run seeing that a) I was able to run again, and b) it was a fast paced rain-run. This must be something of a tradition because this past Thursday was the last of the semester finals, and once again, a) it was a joyous run, and b) it rained.

It felt good to get back out there. To run again is a good thing. For the next two weeks I plan to run as much as my heart desires, and it's also planned to make these runs enjoyable. Seeing that I'm currently back home it is a nice change of scenery from the big city. It will also be nice to run some good courses.

I hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

Abby said...

So did you get the same final grades both times? That would really make it eerie, like you can control the weather or something!

Enjoy your time off in Mayberry.

Unknown said...

So you are back in Nebraska? So you are going to ramp up your mileage? So you are going to try the oatmeal recipe that I put on my blog?

Ben said...

I'm not sure about the grades yet.
Yes, I am back in Nebraska.
Yes, I plan to hit 50 miles or so for two weeks as a nice baseline before starting any speed or distance work.
I'm not sure about the oatmeal recipe.