Monday, May 18, 2009

Leg Work

Got in a steady hill run today at the Arboretum. This place is good for constant up and down hill work. The pace felt great. Didn't push it but kept it steady. 10.7 mi. in 1:32:06
Attempted to do some PT after but bailed due to an unusual lower stomach/upper right bladder area/front hip discomfort. Never had a feeling like this. It's in a very specific spot and yells at me when doing ab work. In turn, I scratched the PT and did lunges instead. I think developing more leg muscles would help with the long runs.

With summer classes starting again there might be some days that running is put on the back burner. I really hope this doesn't happen as training become more consistent once again.

Got an awesome text from Charles today. He had a stellar PT testing today. Hope he posts soon so we can read all about it.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hmmm... if you were a girl, I'd say you're getting your period. But since you're a guy, that can't be the cause of your discomfort, plus it would be a way too embarrassing comment to make so I won't.

Ooops.

Charles is PT testing?