Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forgetting the Days

Today is Tuesday. Although, it doesn't feel like Tuesday. Ever get that feeling where days and weeks blend into one continuous flow?
Feel like I have been getting more sleep lately. 6-8 hours.
Although, I still don't go to sleep until I pass out. Last night it hit at 2am.

No run today. Was inspired by The Duke's blog to take it easy on the smaller runs and focus on priority runs. The foot has temporary halted running. It throb, aches, and every now-and-then spasms. Also, my testicles have disappeared.

PT workout today.

10 sets
6x pull, 12x push, 25x sit
Hit the wall on set 9 for the pulls. Failure at 10. YES!

Totals
60 pull
120 push
250 sit

Happy with today's PT.
Now, eating some cantaloupe and pretzels.

Time to shower and knock out a lab. Are you ready lab? I'm going to punch you right in the face!

Errors are human nature. Only so, because errors are defined by judgment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is good that you are listening to your body...however, it is sad that your foot is hurting a lot...have you iced any? Ice is always good...will bring down the swelling.

Nice job with the PT! I see that your pullups went up by 1, like you used to do 5 and now you do 6...is this true?

Failure = good. It is good to fail, because then you know you tried.

Where do you get your quotes? Are they Ben-made?

As I commented on Anton's blog, I am going to incorporate the word verification vocabulary into my everyday usage. In this case:

Word: feonsc

Def: to turn away and run.

Sentence: I couldn't help but feonsc when the rabid animal appeared.

Ben said...

yes, it is true. pull-ups went up by one.

Yes, quotes are Ben-made. I guess they wouldn't be quotes then if I said them. Can one quote oneself?

Ha ha ha. Excellent use of the word feonsc. It's not often that one is able to use that word.

Word: azzat

Def: an unexpected and sudden expulsion of air from the nose.

Sentence: After his azzat episode I had to get towels and clean the place up.

Anton said...

You rock dude! Good PT.

So, are you punching a dog in the face? Or an actually laboratory. I'm confused.

Way to fail! That's awesome!

Word: kedledso

Def: to not care when a youngster prevails.

We went to the Coliseum, and a little tyke was winning the whole time. After the battle, the king's only response: "Well, a kedledso?"