Monday, October 13, 2008

The Begining?

It's quite often that Charles, http://cdupreezrun.blogspot.com/, is my inspiration to do something spectacular. This time, it's all about blogging.
I guess I'll talk a little about running. I finally got in a decent long run in this last Saturday. It was a beautiful day and I was at a great place to run. 27 mi. has been the longest since I have arrived.
Other than running, school has been very busy. Sometimes it's a little difficult, but that's that point. It should be challenging.

Within the past few months I met a girl. She's real nice and pretty. Although, she's religious, and I'm not. It's not going to work out. Bummer.

It's 2 in the morning right now, and I'll be getting up at 5:30am. Hmm, perhaps I should get some sleep. Sleep only seems desirable when you're in it. Although, maybe I should start practicing getting regular amounts of sleep. It might be beneficial.

Tonight I did an short, medium pace 2 mi @ 7:07 pace. Then, a 5:57 mile on the track, and an easy 7:45 cool down. I wanted to feel fast. It worked a little bit. Then I went to the gym for some pull-ups and sit-ups. That is all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good stuff...it is good to know what goes on in Ben's life. Yes, school should be challenging...if it weren't, then it would be a waste of time.

Good pace you are running! I like how you have embraced the quickness that is in your legs.