Friday, October 24, 2008

Woops

Accidentally slept through class this morning. Good thing it was canceled. Went to bed just after 2, set the alarm for 7:30, and didn't wake up until the roommates alarm went off at 10. Crap.

Ended up taking another day off. Definitely feel the results from yesterday's PT workout. Yes, exactly what I wanted.

Going to hit it good tomorrow and Sunday with a pair of 15s. Hopefully after a little warm up the back will ease into it and the annoyance will dissolve.

Quick post today.

Planning a great weekend of running and studying.

4 comments:

Anton said...

Sleep is good. You subconsciously knew the class was canceled, so you decided to sleep in while you were sleeping.

Yup.

Last night I had a dream the Mike Ditka and I were hanging out. It was awesome. He's a cool guy.

Unknown said...

I thought your roommate was deaf...is it a different kind of alarm? Like an alarm of a bunch of naked women jumping on top of you?

The pairs of 15. That's the stuff. That's the stuff.

Ben said...

That's a sweet dream you had Anton.

Yes Charles, the roommate is deaf. He has a vibrating alarm. You place it under your pillow or sheets and it vibrates to wake you up. However, it's just as loud as a noise alarm.

Where do I find this naked women alarm? Can I get two?

Anton said...

Yes, I'm in on the naked alarm.