Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Seezy...

means what? Six easy.

Did an easy 6 today to the arboretum. Legs were a little tired today. Breathing a little labored. Although, the cooler air seems to be having a positive effect of overall breathing during these runs.

Behind the left knee is becoming an annoyance. Leah, a certified personal trainer and exercise physiologist, she found a nice tender spot just behind the knee that when pushed, magically makes me jump 8 feet off the floor.
She says the remedy is terrible, agonizing massage will help. I'm not so sure about that. How making it hurt worse will make it better. Of course it will be better after lots of pain. Anything feels better after stopping inflicted pain. Oh well, I hope she knows what she talking about.

Planning another easy 6 tomorrow, and perhaps some soccer or frisbee.

Woo, it's fun to sled, but not be cold.

Isn't it weird how positive and negative attract, yet, with people, it tends to be the opposite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what is the problem with the leg? And what caused it? Will this Leah answer my questions too? I will try to think of some.

Speaking of cold, it is 40 degrees here and raining...it is supposed to turn to snow flurries, but I doubt it. I am a doubter. It is only October 22; way too early for snow! Winter only starts in two months, anyway...

Seezy...good stuff. Today I am going to go Feezy. Five easy.

What happens when we go 15 easy? What is that called? Fiteezy? And what about 50 easy? Fifteezy? What is 50 hard? Fiftard? Your jargon is good, but I am confused when the numbers sound the same. I want a listing of all numbers from 1 to 100.

Such as:

1 easy = Neezy
2 easy = Teezy
3 easy = Threezy
etc.

Anton said...

Too much thought Charles. It's SNAFU. Let it go. ;-)

Sorry to hear about your leg Ben. But it's true, massage will help. Even though it'll hurt, it can break up the scar tissue and release knots. To help prevent future stuff, you should get a foam roller. After running, I roll on anything that's sore. It sucks, but you feel great the next day.