Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Success

Today was the third day of the new workout program. I successfully did not complete today's run. Instead of saying I didn't run. Boo hoo. I'm going to say I achieved not running. It was a busy day. Quite busy.
Have a midterm tomorrow. That should be interesting.
Went to a presentation today about technology and it's influence on the Deaf world. That too was very interesting.
Not much to talk about today, spent a great majority of it studying.

Apparently I have a hair growing in my ear. I think it's kind of gross. I want it out. Ever since I found that out my ear has been irritating me. Mental? I bet.

Here is what I did today:
woke up at 9, showered, went to class, made up a presentation on the spot by blowing air into bottles, studied, went to lunch, studied, went to class, studied again, had practicum where we practiced patient counseling, went to dinner, saw a girl that looked exactly like Bridget, stole a sandwich, studied, met Jo to give her stolen sandwich, chatted for a bit, went to Rathskellar and studied, watched the last part of the men's soccer team lose, studied, chatted with Leah, talked with Jo, studied again, and now blogging.

I'm not sure how to make this blog any more interesting.

The arms and shoulders are a little sore from yesterday. YES! That means I worked.

I wonder what the Charles and the Anton are up to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...it sounds busy busy! But don't worry...you already can run 27.1 miles anytime you want...you are already way ahead of the game.

Yes, the arm burning is good...tonight I did pyramids, then did some arm haulers right afterwards...that was burn right there! I loved it!