Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Double Dip

Woke up a little late this morning. Was still tired this morning. The weather was much nicer.
Headed out at 7. Easy 5 in 43 min. or so.
Back early enough to get in some breakfast.
Headed to class, ate lunch, went back to class in the afternoon, then ran again.
Another easy 5 this afternoon with the team. They did on/offs while I ran around and "judged" their technique.
First meet is this Saturday. A little nervous. Don't feel like I've pushed them enough. Although, one of the sprinters puked up blue Powerade. There was a lot. I bet he won't be chugging Powerade before practice next time.

Good news. The legs felt much more looses today and only felt heavy when I joined in a few of the "on"s.

Still on track to reach the goal, but will have to get in more miles before Saturday since we will be at the meet all day.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Glad your legs are loosening - maybe the warmer weather? The delicious fish?

I wonder if I can go a week without reading a puke story.