Saturday, February 7, 2009

Top Ten Run

Very enjoyable and adventurous city run today. Felt terrific after today's run. One of best runs in a long time. Champ it was. Champ.

Here's a quick run down of what I saw today:
A Russian guy with a hat
Hundreds of girls wearing boots (seems to be the trend)
I accidentally scared the crap out of one girl. She screamed and froze in place. I think she thought I was going to rob her. Her friend just laughed.
Saw Ted Kennedy being interviewed by a whole bunch of suites outside the white house.
Saw the DC Fire Dept. find a dead guy in the middle of a small park who turned out not to be dead. Just passed out.
A bus driver eating Chinese food.
Girls in bikinis. They were inside some sort of store something or other. Perhaps a tanning salon or something.
And little sonny williams who had better get his ass back home because mom was yelling for him.

A fantastic run!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, now I'm really envious. You just don't get that much entertainment from a treadmill! Actually, I don't get that much entertainment when I'm outside. Not usually. Ted Kennedy? In Colorado??

Unknown said...

Wow...fun stuff. Fun.