Monday, January 19, 2009

The day before

Tomorrow is inauguration. It's going to be mad. Predictions of 3 to 5 million people. I don't think people will be able to move.

Ran today, easy 4.2 to Arboretum.
Finished run and did quick PT.
Alternated fire-haulers and max pull.
100,75,50,25 and max pull was 11,6,6,4

I was all pumped up for the last set of pull-ups except the arms just didn't go. I was happy to fail yet a little disappointed I didn't pass 6. Oh well, a good workout.

The cafeteria opened today and I am low on peanut butter, so I thought to myself I'll just snag some peanut butter for tomorrow. Put the peanut butter in a paper cup and then made a terrible terrible mistake. I put popcorn over the peanut butter to disguise the heap of peanut butter I was sneaking out. Popcorn+peanut butter= peanut buttered popcorn. I guess there is just going to have to be stale popcorn in the sandwiches tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes stale popcorn is really good. On more than one occasion have I found an almost empty bag of popcorn laying there, and I finished it off. It is good stuff.

The fire hauler and pullup workout looks challenging! I like it. I will try it out sometime.

Abby said...

You know there's currently a salmonella watch on peanut butter. Peanut butter in jars is okay, not sure about peanut butter sneaked out in cartons under popcorn.

Sounds like a good workout to exhaustion. I'm strangely enjoying those now.