Monday, January 12, 2009

No Title

Planned on easy run today, but I have realized something. Easy runs turn out to be too easy and boring, so I pick up the pace. Then, when I pick up the pace I am no longer taking it easy like I should. In the end, did an "easy" 4.2 mi. run. I used Leah's watch today, which I still can't figure out how to use. The watch can record splits, but when I tried to go back and find out what they were I accidentally erased them all. These splits will be from memory: 7:30, 8:15 long, 9:15 long, 7:01.

Had planned on doing a solid PT set until I started. The abs were weak. I figure they are still recovering from the last set, so I went slow and reduced the numbers.
5x5 pull
5x25 sit

3 comments:

Unknown said...

On the easy days, you should take it easy, but not too easy. Don't go too hard either. Here are my splits from today.

5:45, 4:15, 3:37.

On that last mile I really went all out, just to make sure I would get the world record. I am glad that I did.

Abby said...

Some days, I feel like I'm just going through the motions if I don't work a little harder, so why bother?

Wow, a world record holder among us!

Ben said...

holy bajeezes. Those are freakin' fast times. I didn't know your car could go that fast.