Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes!

Was much better today even thought the temperature was much colder. I'm very pleased I didn't under dress today. It was one of those days that the air is so cold the body goes into hyper mucus production and it's a choice of spitting or not being able to breath. Currently, it's 26, feels like 9, and a NW wind at 32 gusting up to 39 mph. Although, keep in mind that weather.com=tricksters!

The wind seemed just as bad as yesterday although I ran a different route today. Not as exposed to the wind.

An easy 4.2 today and 6.7 yesterday (realized I forgot to put that in there).

No runners to wave hello to today.

It's supposed to be even colder tomorrow.

Happy running.

----------

It is evening. Finished 40 min. of PT.

push: 2x 60
sit: 2x 120
neck: 3x (front, back, side-side) 30
dip: (chair dips) 2x 30
fire: 2x 75 (first set slow=lots of fire, second set fast=not a lot of fire)

I have recently been informed that this morning in Nebraska is was -15 without windchill factor. That is beyond cold. My empathy. Stay warm you Arctic creatures. Do not freeze.

2 comments:

Abby said...

We're supposed to get upper 50's today with sun. I almost feel guilty.

Way to tough it out, and I'm glad you didn't freeze like last time. Isn't it strange the way the wind can sometimes always be blowing in your face, even when you change direction? It seems meteorologically impossible, yet it happens!

Unknown said...

I see that you are getting some pretty big sets of push and sit. Nice job! Get them up there! You should do a max sometime, see how much you have improved since last time...