Friday, January 9, 2009

What happened to the milk?

That's the question of the day. First, to get business out of the way. Did a 6.7 mi. medium run today. I would estimate 7:00 to 7:30 pace. Faster first half and a little more relaxed second half. Run felt great. Left hip a little tight. Did to stretching afterwords.

After the great run I headed inside and the stomach informed me that it would like some delicious cereal, so that's what I decided to get. Got the bowl, spoon, cereal, poured it, and was all ready to go. Went to the mini fridge, got out the milk, and poured chunks into the bowl. Sick. It was disgusting. I've had this milk for four days or so and it does not expire until the 16th. I think it's because the fridge gets cool and not cold. It was sad.

That is all for today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what? I vomited in my hand when I read this post.

Unknown said...

You asked me if my hip and hamstring are feeling good.

The answer is yes! Yes, they feel really good! I feel good.

Thank you for asking, Gentle Ben.

Ben said...

I'm sorry you vomited in your hand.

Sorry.

Abby said...

Milk chunks are nasty, and what a waste of good cereal. This was a sad story.